Memorial Guestbook New Beginnings
8.25″ x 8.625″ (8.25″ x 17.25″ flat) Guestbook in our New Beginning theme.
$25.00 – $64.00
You must be logged in to save a design.
If you need to save a design to come back and order later, please create an account. Otherwise any designs you create will not be saved.
The New Beginnings theme is a great classic look for your loved ones photo. The crisp blue sky is speckled with perfect white clouds and gives a great contrast to the black text that is used. Your loved one’s photo is the main focal point in this theme. A customizable border surrounds the photo and text.
Funeral Guest Books – New Beginnings – Great way to save memories of your loved one and capture guest signatures. This New Beginnings theme is a perfect selection for someone’s simple, but elegant taste. The circular frame that is used around your loved one’s photo is not customizable but helps to showcase the picture perfectly. The soft subtle greys in the background help to make the text the main focal point of any of these printed pieces.
- This template is the front and back cover of your funeral guest books (New Beginnings design).
- There are 40 pages on the inside of your design your own funeral guest book, with information on the front and back of the pages.
- The inside pages are included when you order this product, but are not customizable templates.
- The inside pages of your funeral guest books (New Beginnings design) can be personalized so the whole book is a memorial for your loved one.
- The first page has a place to write your loved one’s name, date and place of birth and death, and final resting place.
- The second page has a place for the obituary, which you can write, attach a newspaper clipping, or print the obituary and put it in the space provided.
- The facing page is where you can write in information about the funeral service.
- The next five pages give you plenty of room to put photos of your loved one, as well as notes explaining the photos.
- The rest of the guest book is for your guest registration.
- Have your friends and relatives sign the funeral guest book, as well as those who gave floral tributes so you can remember to send them a thank you card.
There are no reviews yet.